Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Home sweet home!

November 29, 2011

After being out on the road for so long I have been SOO anxious to do some cooking in a real kitchen! Ben is probably incredibly annoyed with how much I talk about the things I'm going to make and how excited I get about it. But the good thing for him is that he gets to benefit from the cooking; atleast I REALLY hope that whatever I cook will be better than potatoes and brats in a microwave!
So since we are only back for a short amount of time before heading out to California for Christmas with the Logan family, I am trying to squeeze in all the cooking I can!


Last night I made some Chicken Cacciatore and sweet potatoe fries...


One great thing about Ben, among the MANY, is that we share the same exact birthday, only we were born a different year. So I am really excited that we get to celebrate our birthday together every year and this year will be the first! Another great thing about Ben is that he is JUST as crazy about ice cream as I am! So our perfect cake for out birthday... Ice cream cake! So last night after we ate dinner I made a large ice cream cake. The only problem now is getting us both to wait until our birthday to eat it:)



After the cake was made, we began our next adventure... My hair gets darker in the winter when it doesnt see the sun; so I decided I wanted to color it dark for the winter. Ben and I had been talking about it and I asked if he would do it for me... I'm very trusting of my talented husband! He agreed and last night he colored my hair dark and I gave him a haircut; we had our own little salon right in our apartment!

Before...

After!

Before...

After!

No comments:

Post a Comment