Thursday, June 19, 2014

Little Baby Logan... 32 weeks!!

Welcome to week 32 of your life baby Logan:)

With only 8 weeks left (and according to my pregnancy Apps, 56 days:) but who's counting...) we are getting more and more excited to welcome this little one into the world! We are still very much in the process of researching and preparing to buy things like a bed, car seat, and the long list of other things that go along with preparing for this little peanut to be here. But I have truly loved the process of looking up baby stuff and preparing for our son or daughter!  So far our fifth wheel home has worked perfectly for Ben and I... it feels really spacious, the perfect size for the two of us...so it will be interesting to see what it's like with three:) Luckily baby Logan won't take up too much space! It's just all of the accessories that come along that I'm unsure about:)

For those of you who do not know... we are waiting to find out the gender until this little one is born. We are due on August 14, so luckily we don't have to wait too much longer to find out! Though, I have actually really enjoyed the process of not knowing the gender, it has been much easier than I thought it would be. And it is really fun to have the surprise at the end. Not many things in life are truly surprises, so Ben and I look forward to enjoying the anticipation and looking forward to our surprise! I also really love the idea that Ben will be the one to see the baby and tell me whether we had a precious boy or girl:) Either way my heart will be filled and I truly will be the happiest when I get to hold him/her in my arms for the very first time and officially be a family of three.

I read Ben all of my little daily Apps to tell him what is going on with our baby, how big it is and all the crazy and miraculous things that are going on inside of me, they are super informative actually! As I learn more and more I continue to be amazed at our God.  As this little baby grows and develops, I realize how I really am not in control of anything in this process. Sure, I need to eat right and do simple things to make sure I am keeping myself and the baby healthy... but I am just amazed at the creativity of our God and how he designed a baby to form, grow and do everything it is supposed to do in the process of 9 months without any help from me...the one carrying it! Ultimately He is caring for it, watching over it, loves it, designed it with intention and already has plans for the future of this tiny little life. I am reminded constantly of Psalm 139... It has made even more of an impact now that I have been able to begin to experience it first hand. I give glory and praise to our God for giving us this little miracle and every time I feel movement it is a reminder that our baby is healthy and I could not be happier. My favorite thing over the past 7 months has been to sit and "play" with the baby (which basically consists of me watching and feeling it twirl and flip, spin and kick inside of my stomach. I could sit there for hours just feeling the movements, it truly is the best and most miraculous thing! :) I will often get Ben and put his hand on my stomach to feel it as well, but way too often that is right when the baby will stop kicking, of course:)

So as of last week at our last doctors appointment this baby has a great heartbeat and is growing perfectly, praise God!

As you can see below, this baby is DEFINITELY growing! :) (Starting at week 16...)

16 Weeks

23 weeks 
25 weeks

26 weeks


29 weeks

30 weeks
 AND most recently....32 weeks!

It's getting harder and harder to bend down and pick things up or tie my shoes:) But other than that I have been BLESSED with a smooth pregnancy and I am thankful!

















That's all for now! Whoever you are and wherever you are... I'm sure Ben and I miss you since we are away from all our friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment