Friday, September 9, 2011

So, I guess we are starting a blog?!

Since being married, Ben and I have had quite the adventure. We have been traveling all over the country and experiencing many fun things as a newly married couple. However, because we always seem to be moving to random locations and staying for unknown periods of time, it is hard for family and friends to know what is REALLY going on and difficult for us to stay in touch with all the people we love and miss. Many of you have suggested we make a blog so you can follow along; whether or not you were really serious, we took you up on that great idea! We have decided to let you come along on our adventure together and we hope that you are able to get a better idea as to where we are, what we are doing, how we are doing, and many things I'm sure you don't really care to know!

**You may need to know this first as a warning: I have never made a blog, but I do love to journal. I will do my best at keeping the blabbering and random information to a minimum and just keeping you up to date on the good stuff! BUT there are no promises:) 

Well... here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment