Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A little taste of Minnesota

Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve last updated! Since our road trip out East things had been busy and then for some odd reason my computer couldnt get internet in our apartment. Man, what was life like before internet anyways? Sadly it's pretty hard to imagine...

Anyways, I will give you a few snap shots of Minnesota and try to catch you up with what Ben and I have been up to these last few weeks! We arrived in MN after our East Coast tour and it was a wonderful time. Since we really didn’t have much to do there we were able to spend a lot of time with family and friends, just relax and hang out; we loved it! My little nephew Cayden is about 17 months old and lives at my house with my sister and parents. We were able to spend a lot of time with him and it was wonderful. It is amazing how much babies grow up and change in such a short amount of time!






Ben and I got to play spoil the nephew with Cayden to make up for lost time.  We got to take him places while my sister was working. We took him to the park by my house (his FAVORITE toy is a spatula! Apparently my dad let him stir something one time and ever since he has been crazy about it and wants to bring it EVERYWHERE! So of course, he brought it with to the park).

We also took him to the apple orchard with my wonderful cousins Lauren and Janell. Apparently he really likes eating apples with all FOUR of his teeth!


On the Hay ride to pick the apples


"So you just do it like this....?"






And to make the trip to the apple orchard complete I made some apple crisp and apple pie!

Apple Crisp not quite finished yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment